Voting is now open for the 2018 QuEST Forum Executive Board Election. Your vote is needed by 24 November 2017. Please remember to work through your Primary Voter when submitting your company’s vote.
- Login to the QuEST Forum Member portal.
- Choose “Vote” in the center of the Member Portal screen.
- Vote for your candidate(s) of choice or choose the abstain option. (If you choose to abstain from casting a vote for a specific position(s), your vote will not count towards achieving quorum.)
- Click “Cast Vote”. You will be taken to a confirmation page that will summarize your selections. If you are satisfied with your vote, click “Confirm”. If you want to change your vote, click “Cancel”. Please note that once you click “Confirm” you cannot change your vote.
For Candidate Information:
- Click on the link in the center of the Member Portal screen titled “2018 Executive Board Election Candidates’ Bios, Position Statements and Campaign Materials”.
- Review the candidates’ bios, position statements and any provided campaign materials.
If you have any questions about the election or voting process, please contact Leigh Ann Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leigh Ann Perkins
Manager, Membership & Administration