PLANO, Texas, Feb. 1, 2016 — QuEST Forum has formally announced the members of its 2016 Executive Board. This distinguished group of leaders, chosen by the over 200 QuEST Forum member companies, will contribute their industry knowledge and expertise to the association’s growth during their respective terms. This team lends itself to overseeing QuEST Forum’s established and future ICT initiatives while remaining focused on the overall goals of the organization.
“I would like to personally welcome the members of our 2016 Executive Board,” says Fraser Pajak, QuEST Forum CEO. “This group has very generously volunteered their time and expertise to lead the efforts of QuEST Forum over the next year. We have ambitiously set out to accomplish a great deal in 2016 and I believe the membership has chosen the right minds to lead the charge. I look forward to watching our goals materialize at the hands of these highly-capable, industry leaders.”
Sankaran “Ram” Ramanathan, Verizon Wireless
Deepti Arora, NOKIA
Steve Pickett, 21st Century Towers
JoAnn Brumit, KARLEE
Shiloh Coleman, Sector Supply
Chief Executive Officer
Fraser Pajak, QuEST Forum
- Robert Bickle, ARRIS Group
- Maria Eriksson, Ericsson
- Dr. Hitendra Ghosh, Hughes Network Systems
- John Greene, New Lisbon Telephone Company
- Michael Henson, LG Electronics
- Mike Huggenberger, Great Plains Communications
- Satoshi Ikeuchi, Fujitsu
- Susan Johnson, AT&T
- Dr. Victor Li, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Amador Lucero, XO Communications
- Trevor Putrah, KGP Logistics
- Matt Rotter, CenturyLink
- Dave Sanicola, The DESARA Group
- Jennifer Sims, Power and Tel
- Terry Wells, TELUS Communications
- Sue Clancy, BIZPHYX, Inc.
- Ron Greenwood, Global Delivers Logistics
- Tim Harden At-Large
- Dr. Mickey Li, Shenzhen Association for Quality
- Betty Manetta, Argent Associates
- Kanchana Raman, Avion Systems, Inc.
- Ken Koffman, At-Large
- Jennifer Schoenhofer, Axis Teknologies
- John Shelnutt, Cisco Systems
- Cecelia Sullivan, PTI Solutions
- Raju Wadalkar, Tech Mahindra Limited
- Steve Welch, At-Large
- Jay Wilson, ADTRAN
- Yao Cuifeng, ZTE Corporation
About QuEST Forum:
QuEST Forum is a global association of companies dedicated to impacting the quality and sustainability of products and services in the ICT industry. As the voice of the industry, QuEST Forum provides forward-thinking companies a collaborative environment to positively impact business results and customer experience. TL 9000, the ICT quality management system, performance benchmarking and a broad array of common metrics support both the rapid industry adoption of new technologies and the consistent quality of communication networks around the world.
Contact: Megan N. Crawley, email@example.com