DALLAS – 10 February 2014 – QuEST Forum today announced its Executive Board for 2014. This includes the officers, directors and executive contributors. This engaged leadership team will be guiding all currently established QuEST Forum and TL 9000 initiatives as well as a few new ones; including measurement of tower build and wireless handset quality and reliability.
Chair – Steve Pickett ,CEO, WesTower Communications
Previously the Vice Chair, Steve Pickett is now the Chair for 2014. Mr. Pickett is currently the CEO of WesTower Communications. Previously, he was President and CEO of Telmar Network Technology.
Vice Chair & Chair Emeritus – Tim Harden, President, AT&T Supply Chain and Fleet Operations
Tim Harden is President-Supply Chain and Fleet Operations for AT&T Services, Inc. He is responsible for all related global functions, including strategic sourcing, purchasing, supplier quality and supplier diversity programs, supply chain logistics and distribution, and fleet management.
Treasurer – JoAnn Brumit, CEO, KARLEE
JoAnn Brumit is CEO of KARLEE, a WBENC certified woman owned manufacturing solutions provider headquartered in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Chief Executive Officer – Fraser Pajak, CEO, QuEST Forum
Mr. Pajak has been a QuEST Forum board member since 2007 and has over 30 years experience in the industry. Previously he was the VP of National Service Infrastructure Support for TELUS Communications.
Directors (in alphabetical order)
- Dr. Hitendra Ghosh, VP and Chief Quality Officer – Hughes Network Systems
- John Greene, Chief Engineer – Great Plains Communications
- Richard Holroyd, Managing Director, Strategy, Service & Operations, TSO – BT Group
- Satoshi Ikeuchi, SVP Network Business Group – Fujitsu
- Petter Jartby, CIO and Vice President Common Functions – Ericsson
- Ken Koffman, Global Business Quality Officer & VP Business Excellence – JDSU
- Victor Li, Vice President, Global Technical Services Department & Director Corporate Quality Management Department – Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Amador Lucero, Vice President, Network Reliability Operations Center – CenturyLink
- Yasser Nafei, Senior Vice President – LG Electronics
- Ravi Parmasad, Chief Quality Officer – Alcatel-Lucent
- Trevor Putrah, President & Chief Operating Officer – KGP Logistics
- Sankaran “Ram” Ramanathan, Director – Verizon Wireless
- Dave Sanicola, President – The DESARA Group, Inc.
- Terry Wells, Vice President, Network Services Operations – TELUS Communications
Executive Contributors (in alphabetical order)
- Deepti Arora, Vice President Quality, Member of Executive Board – Nokia Solutions and Networks
- Matt Bross, Compass Networks
- PC Chan, Chief Operation Officer – HKQAA
- Sue Clancy, President – BIZPHYX
- Shiloh Coleman, Vice President & General Counsel, Sector Supply LP
- Rich Goldberg, Vice President Corporate Quality – Cisco Systems
- Kanchana Raman, President & CEO – Avion Systems, Inc.
- Jennifer Schoenhofer, President & CEO – Axis Teknologies
- Jennifer Sims, CEO – Power & Telephone Supply Company
- Cecelia Sullivan, President and CEO – PTI Solutions
- Raju Wadalkar, Chief Technical Officer – Tech Mahindra Limited
- Steve Welch, Senior Vice President of Business Development – ASSIA-INC
- Jay Wilson, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Carrier Networks Division – ADTRAN, Inc.
- Xu Feng, Chief Quality Officer – ZTE Corporation
About QuEST Forum
Formed in 1998, QuEST Forum is a unique collaboration of information and communication technologies (ICT) network operators and suppliers across the world dedicated to improving operational and supply chain quality and performance. QuEST Forum unifies the global ICT community through the implementation of TL 9000, an ICT specific quality management system that is built on ISO 9001. Performance benchmarking and a broad array of common metrics support both the rapid industry adoption of new technologies and the consistent quality of communication networks around the world.
Don Irvine, Chief of Staff, QuEST Forum
Telephone: +1 972-423-0671