Registration is now OPEN! Register Now!
Welcome to the 2016 APAC Regional Conference!
QuEST Forum’s 2016 APAC Regional Conference will be in Shenzhen, China 11-14 April.
QuEST Forum’s 2016 APAC Regional Conference will bring together some of the greatest minds in ICT, with a thought-provoking blend of keynote & executive speakers, panel discussions, networking events & more! The two day event offers an intensive learning experience and unique networking opportunities followed by a half day interactive TL 9000 workshop!
2016 Theme: “Collaboration and Innovation for a Better ICT Industry”
Download Theme document here: in English or in Chinese
|11 April||Executive Board Meeting||By Invitation Only|
|12 April||Regional Conference – Day 1||Open to Everyone|
|13 April||Regional Conference – Day 2||Open to Everyone|
|14 April||TL 9000 Interactive Workshop||Open to Everyone|
There are so many benefits… here are 7 reasons this conference is worth your time:
- Learn and share best practices with ICT professionals.
- Gain insight to ICT tools and information that you can share with your organization.
- Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate and learn from your ICT industry peers.
- All new speakers, content and ideas addressing the future facing issues and solutions in ICT.
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEU).
- Discover firsthand insights on benchmarking and measurements.
- Start a dialog with suppliers and service providers such as Fujitsu, Huawei, NOKIA, ZTE & more – who will be presenting real-world solutions they’ve implemented as best practices!
Who Should Attend?
- Service Providers
- Certification Bodies
- Industry Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)