Welcome to the 2015 Americas Best Practices Conference Recap!
|14 September||Executive Board Meeting
Small Business Workshop
|By Invitation Only
Open to Everyone
|15 September||Best Practices Conference – Day 1||Open to Everyone|
|16 September||Best Practices Conference – Day 2||Open to Everyone|
|17 September||Best Practices Conference – Day 3
Work Group Meetings
|Open to Everyone|
|18 September||Work Group Meetings||Open to Everyone|
QuEST Forum’s 2015 Americas Best Practices Conference brought together some of the greatest minds in ICT, with unprecedented speakers, sessions, networking events & more! The three day event offered an intensive learning experience and unique networking opportunities for attendees and presenters alike!
We tried our best to capture the highlights and “must-see” moments with speaker biographies, presentations and photos from the event.
- To view conference Presentations, please login to the Member Portal. Note: Presentations are located in the Knowledge Library once logged in on the Member Portal.
That’s easy! There are so many benefits… but here are seven reasons this conference is worth your time:
|Learn and share best practices with ICT professionals.|
|Gain insight to ICT tools and information that you can share with your organization.|
|Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate and learn from your ICT industry peers|
|Future-Facing Content! This is no blast from the past. All new speakers, content and ideas addressing the future facing issues and solutions in ICT.|
|Earn Continuing Education Units (CEU).|
|Discover firsthand insights on benchmarking and measurements.|
|Start a dialog with suppliers and service providers such as AT&T, Apple, Fujitsu, NOKIA, Alcatel-Lucent, JDSU & more – who will be presenting real-world solutions they’ve implemented as best practices!|
Who Should Attend?
- Service Providers
- Certification Bodies
- Industry Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Registration and Fees:
QuEST Forum Members – USD $495
Non-Members – USD $695
- Small Business Luncheon & Workshop on Monday, 14 September
- Breakfast, Breaks, and Lunch on Tuesday & Wednesday 15-16 September
- Conference admission on Tuesday & Wednesday on 15-16 September
- Networking Dinner, Recognition Ceremony on Tuesday, 15 September
- “Beer & Gear” Reception on Wednesday, 16 September
- TL 9000 Workshops on Thursday morning, 17 September
- NFV Workshop on Thursday morning, 17 September
NOTE: there is no fee to attend only the Work Group Meetings on the afternoon of Thursday 17 September and Friday, 18 September.
QuEST Forum’s Americas Best Practices Conference:
QuEST Forum’s Americas Best Practices Conference is a three day event geared towards ICT professionals interested in sharing success stories and learning from leaders in the industry. This event offers a unique opportunity to learn and network while enjoying a thought-provoking blend of keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops and executive sessions.
Conference Terms and Conditions? Click here to review the terms and conditions.