Welcome to the 2016 EMEA Regional Conference!
QuEST Forum’s 2016 EMEA Regional Conference will be in Barcelona, Spain 20-22 June.
QuEST Forum’s 2016 EMEA Regional Conference will bring together some of the greatest minds in ICT, with a thought-provoking blend of keynote & executive speakers, panel discussions, networking events & more! The two day event offers an intensive learning experience and unique networking opportunities!
“Balancing Disruptive Innovation, Customer Experience and Quality”
Thank you to all those who submitted an abstract, we are developing our agenda, check back soon!
|20 June||Executive Board Meeting||By Invitation Only|
|20 June||KPI Workgroup Meeting||Open to Everyone|
|20 June||Jump Starting into TL 9000||Open to Everyone|
|21 June||Regional Conference – Day 1||Open to Everyone|
|22 June||Regional Conference – Day 2||Open to Everyone|
- Learn and share best practices with ICT professionals
- Gain insight into ICT tools and information that you can share with your organization
- Network! Network! Network! Connect, collaborate and learn from your ICT industry peers
- Future-Facing Content! All new speakers, content and ideas addressing the future-facing issues and solutions in ICT
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Discover firsthand insights on benchmarking and measurements
- Start a dialog with suppliers and service providers such as Ericsson, NOKIA, AT&T, Cisco, Fujitsu, and more who will be presenting real-world solutions they’ve implemented as best practices
Who Should Attend:
- Service Providers
- ICT Subject Matter Experts (SME)
Registration and Fees:
QuEST Forum Members – Conference rate: USD $475 (approximately, €420)
Non-Members – Conference rate: USD $625 (approximately, €550)
- Conference admission on Tuesday & Wednesday on 21-22 June
- Coffee Breaks and Lunch on Tuesday & Wednesday 21-22 June
- Networking Reception and Recognition Ceremony on Tuesday, 21 June
Conference Terms and Conditions? Click here to review the terms and conditions.