QuEST Forum’s India Hub held their first Conclave of 2016 on March 9th, at NOKIA’s Gurgaon office just outside of New Delhi. The theme for this conclave was Economic Gains & Benefits through TL 9000. The event was a well-attended success with attendees traveling from Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
The conclave kicked off with a welcome and introduction by Sandeep Girotra, VP and Head – India Market, NOKIA. Hub Co-Chair, Raju Wadalkar, then provided an update on the hub’s activity and an overview on the problem of dropped calls plaguing the wireless market in India. The morning session was concluded with additional presentations as follows:
- State of the Forum – QuEST Forum CEO, Fraser Pajak
- Announcement of a new joint initiative between QuEST Forum, P3 and Metrinomics that gives focus to improving the wireless customer experience – QuEST Forum CEO, Fraser Pajak
- An update on the QuEST Forum Sustainability initiative – QuEST Forum CEO, Fraser Pajak
- A keynote presentation on emerging trends in wireless communications – Deepak Gupta, Head Sales Development, NOKIA
- A live stream presentation from Bengaluru on the internet of things (IOT) for smart cities
Attendees reconvened for the afternoon session, largely dedicated to best practice presentations. Topics included:
- The Economic Gains of TL 9000 – Vimal Vyas, Vodafone
- Customer Experience – Vinoth Pradeep Balasingh, Cognizant
- Business Value Articulation – Saurabh Saxena and Manoj Sign, CTDI
- CTDI & TL 9000 journey – Gaurav Anand, Nokia
- Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) – Kuhu Adhikary, Hughes
- Business Continuity – Anandita and Priya, TCS
- Transforming the Agile Way
- An Analysis of ISO 9001:2015 and its Impact on TL 9000 – Col. Yash Pal, BSI
After giving thanks to all those in attendance, the information-packed day was summarized and concluded by Ashok Dandekar of Fujitsu.
Following the days presentations, QuEST Forum presented awards to the India Hub leadership team, who in turn presented awards to the day’s speakers.