TIA’s BPC governance, maintenance of TL 9000 requirements and measurements and development of industry best practices are carried out by volunteers from member companies. All BPC members are eligible to participate in the working groups and its working committees.
The Working Groups are charged by the Board with carrying out the following strategic objectives:
- Promote a collaborative global and regional forum of industry leaders
- Identify and share best practices to improve operational performance
- Harmonize global industry quality management system requirements and measurements
- Capture and benchmark key industry performance data to drive improvement of end-customer experience
- Develop new products and services
Each working group consists of an elected Chair, Vice-Chair and an appointed secretary. Cross-functional working committees and sub-teams manage and execute specific projects and initiatives. Given the geographically dispersed nature of the organization, team members operate and communicate via a combination of periodic face-to-face meetings, teleconferences, web conferences, and online tools.
Work Groups Overview