QuEST Forum’s Performance Data Reports (PDR) provide reliable trend data and robust industry benchmark numbers for over 130 product categories. These reports provide statistics such as Best-in-Class, Worst-in-Class, Industry Average, and Monthly Average for each TL 9000 measurement in all product categories where sufficient data exists.
PDRs are compiled from mandatory monthly data submissions from all TL 9000 certified registrations, as required by the TL 9000 quality management system. QuEST Forum’s TL 9000 Administrator, the University of Texas at Dallas, manages the database, oversees operations and produces the PDRs. The TL 9000 Administrator also guarantees complete security and contributor anonymity.
All QuEST Forum full and affiliate members can access the PDRs free of charge, as part of their membership privileges. QuEST Forum Liaison members and non-members can purchase PDR reports for one or more product categories.
- PDRs are available on the TL 9000 website.
- PDR calculation detailed technical data is available on the TL 9000 website.
The Value of the PDRs
- Truly comparable trend data for over 130 product categories in the ICT industry
- Based on a centralized database of industry-wide measurements
- Aids development of meaningful and valuable measurements
- Access to industry performance data suitable for benchmarking
- Benchmark with industry best-in-class data
- Identify and improve ICT processes, products and services
- Standardize customer reports and assessments using TL 9000
- Provide basis for vendor performance appraisals and comparison to industry standards
- Impart verifiable data on industry trends and performance to regulatory and other third parties