Tasks May Include
- Perform 3rd party ISO 9001 and TL9000 audits for North America and Mexico customers
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activities and results
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate competencies and pursues advancement of those competencies and other related competencies, as needed
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or related experience
- At least 3 years of related experience with Telecom Quality
- Must have completed TL9000 Lead Auditor training
- Must be Open-minded, Collaborative, Perceptive, Tenacious, Self-reliant, Morally Courageous, Organized, Professional, Decisive, Versatile, Observant, Diplomatic, Ethical
- Able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds in addition to transporting one’s own luggage for multiple-day travel and push, pull reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel with that which is lifted, carried or transported
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to rent and drive a car and travel on public conveyances when required
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Software development
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Subcontractor TL9000 Lead Auditor
Nationwide, USA; based out of any home office
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
As a world-leading certification body, we work with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training. As part of the larger DNV GL Group, our 2,000 Business Assurance employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust. We promise to be focused on your future.
With more than 70,000 certificates issued worldwide, our name evokes a strong commitment to safety, quality, and concern for the environment. For years, we have been the preferred certification partner for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as for medium and smaller businesses.
With our extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, we are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors. We partner with our customers to help them create value while meeting the world’s economic, social and environmental needs.
Through our certification, verification, assessment and training services, we assure the performance of our customers’ organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. Working with companies in most industries, and some of the world’s leading brands, in practice, we are virtually everywhere.
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity?