Since its inception in 1998, QuEST Forum has grown to a worldwide organization with members and TL 9000 certified registration locations in the Americas, Asia and Europe. QuEST Forum has created a flexible structure of regions and hubs to ably reach, share, discuss and support the collective, yet unique needs of our global stakeholders. These global regions address the regional quality needs, locally support geo-specific issues, and provide valuable inputs to our Working Groups.
The TIA QuEST Forum Global Region Advantage – Regions Overview
- Sharpen focus on local and cultural quality issues and needs
- Engages and involves members at regional levels
- Share best practices on local, regional, and international forums
- Benchmark to true global standards
- Benefit from near-site training and workshops