The charter of the Americas Region seeks to advance TIA’s strategic objectives, services and products in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
Americas Region Benefits
In addition to the benefits of TIA and/or being TL 9000 certified, our region extends even more advantages to ICT organizations, including:
- Special focus on regional supply chain quality and standards requirements
- Increased opportunities for global carriers and suppliers to participate on a regional level
- Multiple avenues for member contribution and participation at leadership and operational roles
- Greater voice in dealing with local / regional regulatory bodies
- Access to relevant quality resources and knowledge
- Excellent showcase for best practices originating in North and South America
Americas Region Leadership
| Ed Bryan
Software Quality Engineer, ADTRAN
C0-Chair & Americas Events Chair
Senior Manager, Supplier Performance, AT&T Inc.
North Americas Secretary