5 Nov 2015 | Cognizant Technology Solutions, Chennai
QuEST Forum Best Practice Conclave (India hub) the quarterly event of the QuEST India Hub was hosted this time at Cognizant Technologies Solutions, Chennai. The conclave acts a medium to share best practices with various participating companies of QuEST Forum. The participants vary from Telco companies, Infra providers, Equipment vendors, TL9000 Certification bodies as well as service providers in the ICT Industry.
The daylong event invited participation from over 15 companies across India and was a huge success with immense participation from every participating company in the Panel discussions, Best Practice presentations and Leadership Talks. with participant from various member companies sharing their Best practices related to Delivery excellence, newer trends in the market and their perspectives on interesting topics like “What matters to the Customer most – Value Add or Value For Money” the day had a right mix of all ingredients to make the conclave enriching and inspiring for everyone who attended.
A glimpse of the day’s event and speakers here:
- Session Presenter Welcome and Inaugural address: Arun Chandrasekaran, COO Operations – ComTech Practice, Cognizant Technology Solutions. QuEST Forum
- Updates: Raju Wadalkar, CTO, Tech Mahindra Ltd & Co-Chair, QuEST Forum – India Hub & Arun Malik, QuEST Forum India Hub
- Keynote address: “Noiseless Delivery in an VUCA Environment” Samuel Alexis, VP-Delivery Excellence, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Case Discussion: “Zen and the Art of Mobile App Maintenance“SM Bala, Chairman & Chief Mentor, Digital Core Technologies and QuEST Forum India Hub
- Host Presentation: “Dev OPS and New trends in IT” Madhavan, L.Murali, AVP – Projects, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Big Fight on “What Matters To Customers More: Value Add or Value For Money” Panelists: Sujata Menon (Cognizant), Raju Wadalkar (Tech Mahindra) , Sugathan Ramasubrahmanyan (Tata Teleservices), Dhaivat Oza (Vodafone), Sriram Srinivasaraghavan (TCS), Rajeev Goyal (Ericsson) Moderated by: Srivatsan Parthasarathy (Cognizant)
- Best Practice Presentation – Session 1 : “Automated Vulnerability Analysis” Ramachandran Sr.Director Quality & Baskar Murthy, Senior Engineering Project Manager, Aricent
- Best Practice Presentation – Session 2 : “Sustainability at Cognizant” Somesh Krishnan, Associate Director, Environment Health & Safety Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- Best Practice Presentation – Session 3 : “Energy Conservation at Telecom Tower Site” Venkata Rao – General Manager, Process Excellence, Indus Towers
- An Auditor’s Perspective: “Benefits through TL9000” Lt Col Yash Pal, Tutor and Auditor, BSI
- Congratulatory Note by Cognizant Leadership: Sriram Vaithamanithi, Vice President – Projects, Telecom Practice Cognizant Technology Solutions
There was a brainstorming session as well on increasing adoption of TL9000 across various sectors, the session brought to front insights from the practitioners on how as members of QuEST Forum we can partner in this journey.
“No duty is more urgent than; that of returning Thanks”, the event ended with felicitation to all participating organizations and the key contributors for the event without whom the event would not have been possible