Since its inception in 1998, QuEST Forum has grown to a worldwide organization with members and TL 9000 certified registration locations in the Americas, Asia and Europe. QuEST Forum has created a flexible structure of regions and hubs to ably reach, share, discuss and support the collective, yet unique needs of our global stakeholders. These global regions address the regional quality needs, locally support geo-specific issues, and provide valuable inputs to our Work Groups.
The QuEST Forum Global Region Advantage – Regions Overview
- Sharpen focus on local and cultural quality issues and needs
- Engage and involve members at regional levels
- Share best practices on local, regional and international forums
- Benchmark to true global standards
- Benefit from near-site training and workshops